0. DEFINITIONS TOP ↑
- "Platform": Refers to the official website or mobile application by which Gosoft provides its services.
- "Subscribers", "You", "User(s)": Refers to any individual or entity (with or without user account on the Platform) who accesses the Platform.
- "Policy": Refers to the document or webpage or application currently you are reading that explains how Gosoft handles your information gathered in its operations.
- "Personal Data": Refers to the information to directly or indirectly identify an individual collected on our Platform, from our service and more.
1. INTRODUCTION TOP ↑
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Gosoft. Gosoft is a Bangladeshi company, quality-focused software development, integration, and advisory solutions and service. Gosoft seeks to ensure the highest level of data privacy when offering its variety of quality products and services to Gosoft subscribers. When you use the Platform or any of our services, we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at info[at]gosoft.io.
2. GENERAL TOP ↑
- collect and process Personal Data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation);
- lawfully, fairly and transparently about the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, and transparency);
- ensure that Personal Data is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- ensure that Personal Data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (accuracy);
- ensure that Personal Data is kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation);
- process Personal Data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized, or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT TOP ↑
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
Gosoft cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal information only as needed to use and deliver our products, services, websites and mobile applications and to communicate with you about the same.
3.1. Information we collect from you when you use the platform TOP ↑
When you use our Platform or contact us by any communication channel, we may collect information, including personal information, about the services you use, how you use them, and other public information provided by that communication channel. It is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us that enables us to comply with the legal obligations given our legitimate interest to provide and improve the functionalities of our platform. Data we collect:
- Collecting log data and device information: We collect log data and device information when you access and use the Gosoft platform, even if you have not created an account or logged in. We automatically collect these data. That information includes, among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data.
- Usage information: We use the Google Analytics tracking tool like others to collect information about your interactions with the Gosoft platform and identify you as a unique user the next time you visit the site. For more, please visit Google.
- Geo-location data: We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience and comply with applicable legal requirements, such as taxes, pricing, etcetera. Such data may only be collected when you access the Gosoft platform using your device.
3.2. Information provided by you TOP ↑
We collect personal information about you when you use the Gosoft platform. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Failing to provide any of this data or decision to delete or object to the processing of any of such data may result in the deactivation of your account on Gosoft platform. Information that is necessary for the use of the platform:
- Account Signup Information: When you sign up to Gosoft, we require you to provide minimum information - email and password. In some particular cases, we ask you to provide more information such as your first and last name, identity verification, contact details. We need such information for some particular services we provide.
- Login information: We collect login scope and email scope during login from Google and email from Facebook. Please see https://developers
.google.com. /identity /protocols /oauth2/scopes
- Payment Information: To order and use services of the Gosoft, we may require you to provide financial or payment information to facilitate the processing of payments. We use 3rd party (payment processor) services, so we do not collect and store credit card information (we receive information about the payment status and store only the last four (4) digits of credit card).
- Communications, Chats, Messaging: When you communicate with Gosoft (using the general inquiries channels), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide or disclose. To respond to your request, we may access information provided in your account, purchase history, etcetera.
- Information of job applicant: We also collect data of applicants, send us using any available channel to apply for any positions published at career.
- Data of the visitors and users of our user's websites or services: We may also collect information about visitors and users of our user's websites or services (Users-of-Users) solely for and on our users' behalf.
- Miscellaneous: You may also choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Gosoft account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the platform. We advise against posting any information you don’t wish to make public on the Gosoft Platform. If you still want to upload such content or want to post it on your website in any other way as part of the use of any service, do so at your own risk.
3.3. Processing your data TOP ↑
Gosoft processes information you provide to us on the legal basis of:
- Your consent, expressed when voluntarily submitting and filling your data details in sign-up forms, by email, request or inquiries window, etcetera;
- Conclusion and performance of contractual arrangements and obligations between Gosoft and the User;
- Pursuance of legitimate interests of Gosoft, as data controller and manager of this platform;
3.4. Right to modify or delete your data TOP ↑
You may at any time access and edit, update, or delete your contact details by logging into your Gosoft's platform account. Please note that you will only be able to delete your email during the deletion of your Gosoft account.
Again, if you subscribed with any service from Gosoft, then you can not delete the information that is associated with that service. To delete that information, you have to unsubscribe first from the associated service.
3.5. Disclaimer TOP ↑
Always take care of your personal information. Do not provide any personal or sensitive information unnecessarily. Please observe at least the following minimum requirements for the protection of your personal information:
- please do not use your name, address, contact number, fax, email, personal identification number (PIN), social identification number (SIN), date of birth, bank account number, card number, account password, other special (sensitive) data, personal code, ID, payment card number, and other financial information and details, health, family member details, or other specific (sensitive) data, etcetera in the subject of the request or file name;
- please do not use your personal code, ID, payment card number, and other financial information and details, health, family member details, or other specific (sensitive) data, in the texts of requests, emails or similar communication to us;
- please make sure that the remaining personal data is only indicated to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the letter, request or inquiry is sent.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION? TOP ↑
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Platform or Services for businesses and relational purposes to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Platform. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process: If you choose to link your third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account) with us, we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties. It facilitates account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?" for further information.
- To Identify: Personal identification information is collected and processed for user identification to use the Platform or Services. This information is also required to contact, support, letting users know about upcoming updates or improvements of the platform, service, TOS, and policies.
- To Create and Maintain Trusted Environment: We verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as ID number, email, or phone numbers). We also use collected information to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other illegal and harmful activities.
- To Stay Connected: We use information about data usage, devices, operating systems to diagnose problems with our servers and adopt decisions when to retire SDK's/OS versions. This information helps us to identify characteristics of major users so that we may optimize our platform and services and make their browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable.
- To Send Service and Billing Messages: We also contact you with business information regarding our platform or service your use. There are many more important issues when we need to contact you like, temporarily suspended for maintenance, replay to a support ticket, emails about your upcoming bill, abuse complaints, etcetera. For this reason, there is no opt-out to avoid receiving such service and billing messages unless you unsubscribe (done by deactivating your account).
- To Create Aggregated Statistical Data to Carry out Market Research and Analysis: We may use your data research and analysis, which is necessary for running out our business to improve the services we use aggregated and inferred non-personal information enabling us to evaluate our customers' needs, sales and other trends of our activities.
- To Customize Marketing: To provide more customized offers to our Users, we may conduct data analysis based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the Gosoft Platform and its Users.
- To show testimonials: We post testimonials about our services that may contain information like person name, business name, etcetera. Before posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at cr[at]gosoft.io and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- To Request feedback: We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To manage user accounts: We may use your information to manage your account and keep it in working order.
- To protect our Services: We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm: If we receive a subpoena or other legal notices, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To Fulfill and manage your orders: We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users: We may use your information to respond to your queries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you: We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and measure its effectiveness.
- For other business purposes: We may use your information for other business purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end-users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
5. INFORMATION SHARING
5.1. Will your information be shared with anyone? TOP ↑
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services , which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
5.2. Who will your information be shared with? TOP ↑
In Short: We only share information with the following categories of third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the following categories of third parties. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us: legal[at]gosoft.io.
- Ad Networks
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Cloud Computing Services
- Communication & Collaboration Tools
- Data Analytics Services
- Data Storage Service Providers
- Payment Processors
- Performance Monitoring Tools
- Sales & Marketing Tools
- Social Networks
- User Account Registration & Authentication Services
- Website Hosting Service Providers
6. YOUR RIGHTS TOP ↑
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at legal[at]gosoft.io.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can do this by log in to your account settings and update your user account.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services . To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services visit http://www.aboutads.info
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may access your account settings and update your preferences.
7. DIRECT MARKETING TOP ↑
In Short: You can opt-out from receiving various offers directly to your email anytime you want.
When creating an Account at our Platform, you are free to opt-out from receiving various offers directly to your email, phone, or in your Gosoft account. We use provided contact details and your preferences for direct marketing by sending various offers or newsletters. These direct marketing offers, depending on your preferences, may be personalized using any other information, which you have provided to us (e.g. location, social media profile information, purchase history, etcetera) or we have collected or generated from other sources as described below.
Right to object
If a User wishes to change their preferences for direct marketing, they may exercise such option at any time they wish by following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email. You are free to opt-out of our newsletters at any time. You can do this by clicking on a link for that purpose at the bottom of our email with the newsletters.
8. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES TOP ↑
8.1. What are cookies? TOP ↑
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or other internet-enabled devices that enable our features and functionality. They allow us to record information when you visit or interact with our websites, products, and services (collectively, our "Websites"). Other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, and pixels work similarly to cookies, placing small data files on your device that monitor your Website activity.
8.3. What kinds of cookies and tracking technologies do we use? TOP ↑
We use two categories of cookies: Persistent cookies and session cookies.
8.3.1. Persistent and session cookies TOP ↑
Persistent cookies are cookies that help us recognize you. They are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences and actions across multiple sites and multiple visits.
Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session, allowing us to link your actions during a particular browsing session.
8.3.2.Third-party cookies TOP ↑
8.3.3. Cross-device functionalities TOP ↑
We perform cross-device tracking, which allows us to provide more relevant advertising to you on multiple devices. We do this by identifying browsing activity on your smartphones, tablets, desktop computers and other devices connected to the same IP address or logged into the same account to better understand the products and services that might be of interest to you.
8.3.4. Local storage objects TOP ↑
We also use Local Storage Objects (LSOs), such as HTML5, to optimize screen presentation, video, and other preference information.
8.3.5. Google analytics TOP ↑
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with our Platforms. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions in our case, where they used to collect information about how users use our Website. This information is used to compile reports that help us to improve our Platform. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors.
8.4. How can you control cookies? TOP ↑
If you visit our Websites from the European Union and/or the European Economic Area, only required cookies, as described above, will be used on our Websites by default. Other cookies and tracking technologies will only be used when you consent by visiting each Website's Cookie Management Center at http://preferences-mgr
Where you visit our Website from outside Europe, all cookies and similar tracking technologies described above will be used by default. If you would prefer not to receive personalized ads based on your browser or device usage, you may generally express your opt-out preference to no longer receive tailored advertisements. Please note that you will continue to see advertisements, but they will no longer be tailored to your interests.
If you opt-out of receiving certain cookies from us, your web browser will be associated with a generic "opt-out" cookie, which will prevent us from associating any non-personal information with your browser. Our "opt-out" cookie has no expiration date. Since this program is cookie-based, you may need to opt out again if you do any of the following:
- Delete your cookies;
- Block cookies, including third-party cookies;
- Switch internet browsers;
- Change computers; or
- Upgrade your web browser.
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings via the "options" or "preferences" menu in your browser. Please note that if you set your browser to refuse or block all cookies, certain features or functionalities of our Websites will be limited or unavailable to you. Some internet browsers include the ability to transmit "do not track" signals. Because no industry standard has yet been developed concerning "do not track", our Websites do not currently process or respond to such "do not track" signals. Some internet browsers may offer their management tools for removing HTML5 and other Local Storage Objects.
To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, visit http://www
Further information about deleting and blocking cookies can be found at http://www
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www
- Internet Advertising Bureau (US): https://www.iab.com/
- Internet Advertising Bureau (EU): https://www
We use the following types of cookies for the reasons described below. These cookies may be set by us or a third-party service provider to perform the functions described below:
- Required: These cookies and tracking technologies are required to help our websites work correctly. For example, these cookies allow you to navigate our Website and use essential features, including secure areas and shopping baskets.
- Analytics: These cookies and tracking technologies help us understand how customers and visitors interact with our Websites. They provide us with information about areas of our Websites visited, time spent on our Websites, transactions performed, and any error messages you receive. These cookies allow us to improve the performance of our Websites. They may collect your IP address but only for the purpose of identifying general locations of visitors and identifying fraudulent or spam traffic.
- Functional: These cookies and tracking technologies allow our Websites to remember choices you make to give you better functionality and a personalized experience. For example, when you select a specific currency on one of our Websites, we will remember your currency selection when you return.
- Advertising: These cookies and tracking technologies allow us to deliver content, including advertisements, relevant to your specific interests on our Websites or third-party websites or services. They may collect your IP address but only to identify general locations of visitors and identify fraudulent or spam traffic.
9. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS? TOP ↑
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Services offer you the ability to register and log in using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Services. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
10. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION? TOP ↑
In Short: We retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide our services and comply with our legal obligations. Where your personal information is no longer required, we will ensure secure deletion.
If you would like to stop us from using your personal information, you shall request that we erase your data and close your Account. After deactivation of the Account, we will still retain the following data for compliance with applicable legal requirements (such as tax, accounting, legal reporting, AML, others) for as long as legally required under such legal requirement:
- Profile with de-personalized information (we will change your email into [email protected], erase your name, surname, and contact information) like purchased services, login information, payment information, etcetera.
Please also note that we may further retain some of your personal information in such cases (i.e., after the closure of your Account):
- as long as it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. If Gosoft suspends your Account for safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Account to prevent that User from opening a new Gosoft Account in the future;
- the extent is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Gosoft may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations;
- forum posts or other publicly visible information may continue to be publicly available on the Platform, even after your Account is deactivated. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers;
- to resolve disputes;
- to enforce our agreements and/or pursue or protect our legitimate interests;
- as we protect Gosoft Platform from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period;
11. INFORMATION SECURITY TOP ↑
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
12. UPDATE TO THIS POLICY TOP ↑
In Short: We will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes or directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently and get informed of how we are protecting your information.
13. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY TOP ↑
We assume that all Users of the Gosoft Platform have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our website and mobile applications. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 12. Continued use of Gosoft's website and mobile applications implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.
14. FURTHER INFORMATION TOP ↑
If you have any further questions regarding the data Gosoft collects or how we use this, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer at info[at]gosoft.io with the details.